Medical Skin Care
As the skin grows older, there is a natural loss of elasticity, dehydration occurs, and the regeneration of skin cells becomes impaired. Altogether, these changes lead to skin laxity, fine lines and wrinkles, and inconsistent texture.
At Tier 1, we have a paradigm of total health, and just like optimizing hormones and engaging in physical activity each day leads to greater physical fitness and overall health, the skin must also have a structured and methodological system in place each day to improve the appearance, tone, texture, and health of the skin in a customized ‘skin health’ regimen.
There is no age limit to taking ownership of the health of your skin and starting a ‘skin health’ regimen. Using your skin health goals and skin type, we customize, design, and optimize medical ‘skin health’ regimens for adults who have grown frustrated with skin appearance-looseness, wrinkling, spotting, and loss of tone and texture, but we also help any age group whether it be teens going through puberty struggling with acne and skin health issues or someone in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and beyond, who is frustrated and struggles with ‘skin health.’
There is just a single solution for achieving optimal ‘skin health’ through a consistent ‘skin health’ regimen. Although options like laser treatments, injectable fillers, and plastic surgery may benefit some people, a ‘skin health’ regiment customized to the individual, often prevents the need for more invasive and expensive procedures. As with everything in preventative medicine, true ‘skin health’ is achieved by taking preventative measures in a planned regimen each day that is uniquely customized to your skin type and goals, and contains real active ingredients shown to be effective.
At Tier 1, we believe in improving all the domains of health including the skin. Take responsibility for your skin health and contact us today for more information and to schedule a ‘skin health’ consultation.
Daily Skin Health Program
- Rejuvenate skin appearance.
- Achieve a fresher, softer, and healthier skin complexion.
- Stop breakouts of acne.
- Defend your skin from the damaging rays of the sun.
- Stop or decrease irregular skin pigmentation and fine wrinkles.
- Revitalize and invigorate healthy skin.
- Rehydrate and restore soft skin texture.
- Glycolic Acid – Revitalizes for softer, smoother, and healthier skin.
- Hexylresorcinol – an anti-glycation agent that reduces age-related skin deterioration, promotes and enhances and promotes uniform skin tone while reducing future irregular pigmentation and discoloration.
- L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) – an antioxidant and matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor that reduces the presence of wrinkles and fine lines while promoting a uniform skin tone.
- Retin-A – A derivative of Vitamin A that is used to reduce the damaging effects of the sun, such as dark spots, rough skin texture, and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid – A highly effective superficial peeling agent, oil reducer and pore cleanser.
- Silymarin –Derived from milk thistle, silymarin is a powerful antioxidant that lessens free radical damage and has skin-tone and enhancing benefits and helps fight free radical damage.
- Titanium Dioxide – A primary important constituent of an effective sunscreen.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) –A lipid-soluble antioxidant vitamin.
Tier 1 Skin Health Products